SDeV and NASPA (North American Players Organization) have agreed about the following agreement:
The NASPA agrees to:
1. Publish this agreement on its website at http://www.scrabbleplayers.org/w/SDeV_Agreement and to advertise it to its members.
2. Grant complimentary NASPA membership to SDeV members resident in any German speaking country who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby exempting them from the normal requirement of paying for association membership to participate in official events.
3. Grant access to SDeV officials to NASPA’s membership database query tool so that they may verify membership status of NASPA members intending to play in SDeV events, and provide timely technical support for this service via email at email@example.com.
The SDeV agrees to:
1. Publish this agreement on its website at http://www.scrabble-info.de
(SCRABBLE DEUTSCHLAND E. V. / AGREEMENT NASPA-SDEV) and to advertise it to its members.
2. Grant complimentary SDeV membership to NASPA members resident in the United States and Canada who are registered to play in SDeV-sanctioned tournaments, thereby entitling them to any entry fee discounts to which SDeV members may be entitled.
3. Respond to email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that NASPA officials may verify the membership status of SDeV members intending to play in NASPA events.
This agreement takes effect today (07/30/2015).